- Distinctively dark with a creamy head. Velvety finish. Guinness Draught is one of the world's most iconic beers. It is a stout beer that is truly Made of More™️.
- Famous for its smooth velvety texture and unique surge and settle. This is our greatest innovation. Truly unique. Perfectly balanced. Made of More.
- The sweetness of the malt perfectly balances the bitterness of the hops which are both beautifully complimented by the characteristic flavour of our Guinness roasted barley
- Guinness brewers were the first to introduce the combination of nitrogen and carbon dioxide to draught beer. The result was Guinness Draught, famous for its smooth velvety texture and unique surge and settle.
- With over two centuries of expert brewing behind it, Guinness hardly needs any introduction. One of the world's best-loved beers, from the first velvety sip to the last, lingering drop, every deep-dark satisfying mouthful in between is pure beauty… pure Guinness.
- Beer drinkers who are looking for a quality beer from a trusted brand
it is an offence for any person under 18 years to buy or attempt to buy alcohol. Please drink responsibly.